Air treatment system for Environnement S.A analyzers
MDS is an additional drying module of instrument-quality air installation.It enables to lower the dew point and to improve the primary air filtration in order to secure and provide a sufficient metrological quality for the analyzers supplied with this air.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
Instrument air supply for SEC probe, MIR 9000, MIR 9000 CLD and MIR FT
Three standard versions of MDS are available:
- MDS: for SEC probe - MIR 9000, standard version, single dryer.This version, equipped with a single dryer, can be connected to a maximum of two SEC probe.
- MDS G: for SEC probe - MIR 9000, standard version, double dryer.This double dryer version, is used when the air quantity to be dried is more important, for installations including more than two SEC probe.
- MDS FT: for MIR FT
Required inlet air quality:
- Inlet air pressure: between 4 and 10 bars (recommanded 6 bars)
- Inlet flow rate = Outlet flow rate + 50 l/min (for an nominal inlet pressure of 6 bars)
- Oil concentration < 1 mg/m3
- Dust concentration <1mg/m3
- Granulometry < 1µm
- Dew point: less than -20 °C
MDS outlet air quality:
- Air pressure: minimum 4 bars
- Max flow rate:
- MDS: 80 l/min (for 1 to 2 SEC probes / MIR 9000)
- MDS G: 160 l/min (for 3 to 4 SEC probes / MIR 9000)
- MDS-FT: 80l/min (for MIR FT)
- Filtration: < 0.01 µm
- Dew point: less than - 40 °C